Can't login to Norton Identity Safe online Vault

Can't login to Norton Identity Safe online Vault

norton login

When I try to login to the Identity Safe online vault, I get the below error message.  I opened a case with the desktop support group yesterday, but they said "...we are having issues with the Online servers at this time."  Most of my logins disappeared from Identity Safe on both my laptop and my mobile phone.  I restored them on my laptop using a backup DAT file.  However, I still can't login to the online Vault. Furthermore, all of my logins, except four, are missing from Identity Safe on my phone too.  Is anyone else having a problem logging into the online vault?

If you need Technical Support For Click here-  Norton Login . Take Help of Customer Support.

View of Several Technician

Posted: 15-Apr-2017 | 12:43PM  John smith- I have been having this problem for over 2 weeks.  I have opened 3 separate support cases.  The first 2 cases they appeared to "fix" the problem but it was back the first time I sgut down and rebooted.  The third time (4-7-2017) I was told to that many subscribers are experiencing this proble and they are working hard to resolve it.  I was asked to give them 24-48 hours and try again and if it still fails to open "another" case.  It is still failing but I have zero confidence that I will get the straight story if I open another support case.
Posted: 16-Apr-2017 | 2:18AM Rock-Me too. Made mistake of actually turning off my laptop and since then vault is closed and if I try to sign in I get message "We're working to resolve an issue that prevents us from completing your request. Try again later.  (-6)".
Posted: 25-Apr-2017 | 7:07AM Jolly-How much later? Tried turning off and on again with no change and cant find anything useful on the Norton website. 
Adrian Cove
You seem to be having two issues initially. The laptop access to the vault, and the mobile access from our phone.
For the laptop.  
Can you log into http://norton-login.org  from your IE or Chrome browser ? If so, open your Norton Security app and click on your email at the top right. Click on Sign Out. Now go back to your browser and try to sign into your vault from the Norton Toolbar.  Are you first asked to sign into your Norton Account before entering the vault password? 
For the phone
What phone and OS version are you using? 
Posted: 27-Apr-2017 | 7:04AM Robert-Peterweb,
I don't understand why you think there's a connection between the online Vault and the Vault toolbars in Chrome and IE.  If I disconnect my computer from any network, the toolbar still brings up my local Identity Safe application and I can see my 100+ logins.  You should test this yourself.  Conversely, see my upload screenshot attachment, the attachment shows I'm logged into  , but yet the toolbar on my web browser says the Vault is closed.
I've given up getting the online Vault synced with my local Vault.  I blew away, and recreated, my online Vault.  Right now, I'm having the opposite problem from before.  I can login to the online Vault, but I can't login to the local application Vault. 
This is a complete debacle.  Very frustrating.  Something is clearly very wrong with Norton's online Vault servers.  Seems like it may be a state-dependent issue with the load balancing.  Sometimes people seem to be able to use online Vault, other times it doesn't work...my guess is there are multiple online Vault servers and those servers aren't synced. 


Posted: 27-Apr-2017 | 4:41PM  Roy-If you are logged into, you are not logged into your ID Safe app on your computer. Either from the Toolbar or the Norton application. That is why your Toolbar shows Vault is Closed.
I'm sorry if I am having trouble explaining the information to you. Unfortunately, Norton now has 3 or 4 ways to access your vault, and they also have local and online vaults. The differences between a local and cloud vault can be difficult to determine when we cannot see your computer. And it can be more confusing when you are still able to have both a local and a cloud vault set up on your computer. In this case, there is absolutely no connection between the two vaults.
The online vault can be accessed by Firefox, Edge, Chrome, IE, the Norton ID Safe sections of your Norton Security app, and also by logging into the Identity Safe web site.
If I disconnect my computer from any network, the toolbar still brings up my local Identity Safe application and I can see my 100+ logins
If you are referring to logging into the vault, then disconnecting your internet connection, then yes you will still see logins listed. But obviously, as you have no internet connection, they will not be of any use. This is not a local vault. I did just try this to confirm what you are seeing.
Now close the vault with the internet connection still disabled, then go to your main Norton Security screen and sign out of your Norton Account. What happens if you try to log back into the vault? Do you see the link to Open Cloud Vault as shown in the image below?

Original source of the discussion is- https://community.norton.com/en/forums/cant-login-norton-identity-safe-online-vault

e.  

Comments

  1. The famous operating systems compatible for Avast Antivirus are: Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS. Avast Internet Security Phone Number Single- and Multi-Device options let you choose the protection that works best for you. Avast Customer Service calling 24/7 Hour Customer Support 1-888-993-3975 or mail us support@get-customer-service.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Will Norton Antivirus Get Rid of a Trojan Horse ?

Instructions to Fix Login Issues With Your Norton Account